- By: Padm1n
- Tags: Cleaning Stained Concrete, Concrete Cleaning Companies, Concrete Sealing Contractors
- Category: Aggregate Concrete, Patio Maintenance, Uncategorized
- 0 comment
Exposed aggregate is a form of decorative concrete you can use for your driveway, walkways, patio, and other such areas around your home. This type of concrete may also be used by businesses for sidewalks, entryways, patios, and so on.
Our concrete sealing contractors share useful information to help you learn more about exposed aggregate so can choose the best paving surfaces for your home or business.
- Exposed aggregate makes it possible to add textures and colors. The concrete mix contains shells, pebbles, or stone chips that are left partially exposed once the surface is finished. This makes it easier to use a variety of colors and textures.
- Exposed aggregate offers slip-resistant surfaces. The texture in the surface helps provide better traction and helps reduce risks of slipping.
- Exposed aggregate is durable and lasts a long time. Durability is important when you want a long-lasting surface for your driveway or other areas around your home or business.
- Exposed aggregate needs to be sealed to protect its finish and appearance. The surface is prone to weathering and fading. This is easy to avoid by having it sealed after it is installed and every year or so after that.
- Exposed aggregate only requires regular hosing down to keep it clean. Unlike traditional concrete, which has to be power washed, exposed aggregate only requires a normal hosing down with a regular garden nozzle to remove dirt, grass clippings, and other debris.
For additional information about exposed aggregate surfaces and concrete sealing, cleaning, and restoration services, please feel free to contact California Paver Restorations at 1 (916) 866-0336 today!